The decision to withdraw or transfer colleges is a big one! If you’re struggling with what to do, try asking yourself these six questions first.
- Is school the problem… or am I?
- Would more social support help?
- Am I being too impulsive?
- Will the new environment (home or college) really be that different? And in ways that I need it to be?
- How will I use the time off so my life still progresses?
- Do I usually run away when things get hard?
Click here for more information on College Transition and Gap Year Consultation.
Decided to stay in college but need support? Contact Dr. Crystal I. Lee for a free 20 minute consultation to see how she can help.