I regularly present at conferences, conduct trainings for professionals, and lead parent workshops at independent schools. I enjoy sharing my knowledge with others and engaging in thought-provoking discussions with my colleagues and families. I use a relaxed conversational style that makes it easy for any audience to access the information. I mix lecturing with discussions and experiential activities to make the material come alive.
In addition to booking me for larger events, I’m available for private workshops hosted in clients’ homes on the Westside of Los Angeles.
Some of my popular conference presentation, professional training, and parent workshop topics include:
- Reimagining “Failure to Launch”: Understanding and Facilitating the Transition to Adulthood
- Beyond Academics: Planning a Successful Transition to College
- How to Survive and Thrive Living with Your Young Adult Child
- Working with “Failure to Launch” Young Adults (also known as Transitioning Emerging Adults to Adulthood)
- Transitioning Adolescents with Neurodevelopmental Disorders to College
- The Intersection Between Learning Disabilities and Talk Therapy: Practical Tools from the Field
- Neurodiversity: The Often Forgotten Cultural Consideration
- Evidence-Based Interventions with Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Simple (and Effective!) Time Management Tools for Adults with ADHD
- Self-Compassion: What it is, Why it’s Important, and How to Use it
- Self-Care: Beyond Yoga and Long Weekends
- Building a Passion-Driven Business that Fits Your Life