Dr. Lee regularly presents at conferences, conducts trainings for professionals, and leads parent workshops at independent schools. She enjoys sharing her knowledge with others and engaging in thought-provoking discussions with colleagues and families. Dr. Lee uses a relaxed conversational style that makes it easy for any audience to access the information. She mixes lecturing with discussions and experiential activities to make the material come alive.
In addition to booking Dr. Lee for larger events, she is available for private workshops hosted in clients’ homes on the Westside of Los Angeles.
Some of Dr. Lee’s popular conference presentation, professional training, and parent workshop topics include:
- Foundational Principles of Neurodivergent-Affirming Therapy with Autistic Adults
- Beyond the Mask: Identifying Autistic Women
- Neurodiversity: The Often Forgotten Cultural Consideration
- Reimagining “Failure to Launch”: Understanding and Facilitating the Transition to Adulthood
- Beyond Academics: Planning a Successful Transition to College
- How to Survive and Thrive Living with Your Young Adult Child
- Working with “Failure to Launch” Young Adults (also known as Transitioning Emerging Adults to Adulthood)
- Transitioning Neurodivergent Adolescents to College
- The Intersection Between Learning Disabilities and Talk Therapy: Practical Tools from the Field
- Simple (and Effective!) Time Management Tools for Adults with ADHD
- Self-Compassion: What it is, Why it’s Important, and How to Use it
- Self-Care: Beyond Yoga and Long Weekends
- Building a Passion-Driven Psychotherapy Practice that Fits Your Life